Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lillies for a Lady

Ok so I am so clearly NOT a ladylike person at all. I swear like a sailor and I have a mean mean temper. I have got the shits on with working so badly I am totally scaring people. I got walked home simply because they needed to get me out of the office before I killed someone. Admittedly that someone was a stupid ass but murderers aren't allowed to paint their nails so probably not the best decision :)

Anyway in a bid to become slightly more ladylike and less of a murdering cow I decided that this lilly design from the Bundle Monster plates was a good start. Now I can just stare at my pretty nails and picture them wrapped around someones neck instead of just plotting with bad nails :)

This is Gelish Tiger Blossom and its lovely. 




No comments:

Post a Comment